Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February 8 2012

Pleasure:
Maverick Is Airborne Opened with something worthwhile.
Eddie Murray Sparkles A favorite target, hit with a clever attack.
More EMS
Lionel Osbourne  Groan.
Steve U This made me sort of sad, and made me laugh too.
Forest Thrills This was good.
Brechty Jesus, it took Barry P to promote this? This was great.
Ron Zook On Red Bull  Sort of dumb, but then, I am too.
RMJ=H I'm a sucker for silly.
Let's play compare and contrast with FlakJack and StripMcNealy.
Gamboa Constrictor  That's a funny angle to the story.

Purgatory:
I've been righteously freaking the fuck out about Sandusky attribution jokes, and I was ready to rip my shirt off and punch a brick wall when I saw this, but... it actually has a scintilla of merit. It is relevant to and effectively plays on the facts of the Sandusky case and the contours of post at hand and is more than just a "I Buttholes! Signed, Jerry Sandusky." joke. Ok then.

Pain:
Bleahford Buford has internalized his identity as Deadspin's least effective commenter, and is just running with it.
Ultra fuckhead. 100% raw , organic, unfiltered, unprocessed, not-from-concentrate fuckhead. Reagent-grade fuckhead.  If we were going to find our planets purest fuckhead to engrave on a gold disk to be shot into outer space for aliens to find, it would be this.
Huh?  What the fuck is this shit?

Fuck it, I'm out of here.

1 comment:

  1. Buford seems like a really nice guy, but hot damn he is a terrible commenter.

    Buford: come chit-chat in DUAN if you'd like, but please stop trying to make jokes. It's not working.

    ReplyDelete