Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January 25 2012

Cheers:
Econdave This comment had a lyrical lilt to it that pleased me.
TorontoMapleBeef
Delonte,Interrupted
SteveU
DanteBichette'sPeak Man, that's good.
Iron Mike Gallego This is just wonderful. +1.
Raysism Carefully measured vulgarity, well executed. Nicely done.
Meanwhile, Bill James... This is the comment of my day. I'm still dying at this. Just fantastic.  If I could star him on that one joke alone, I would.

Jeers:

Landycakesboss What the fuck, Landycakesboss? Between the stupid stories at night, and the poor comments during the day, I have to ask - how is he a starred commenter? Where did he get his star, was it from Drew in some DHF post? Am I just not "getting" his work?
Oliver_Klozoff  Sigh.
Excuse us? What does this have to to with anyone? I'm not an easily-offended lesbian, I am however, easily offended by brainless comments, like this one. Was there a special on Anne Heche jokes in Tardonia?
Yuck  Importing KSK memes? Being an idiot? This is just mindless screaming and yelling.
Raysism Come on, man, you're better than that!
Also, it appears that ArthurDigbySellers got put in time out. ADS is pretty funny - when he's funny, but he goes after some really tired stuff when he's scrapping, and he's done a lot of that recently.

Finally, I love this article from The Classical. +1, indeed. Here's something else that is awesome from i09:

Some epic jokes and some awful junk probably slipped past. Point it out below, if you'd like.

Till tomorrow.

2 comments: