Monday, January 30, 2012

January 30 2012

StevD Bone dry. This reads like what the focus group that came up with the design had someone say in some dipshit marketing role-playing exercise.
PostApocalypticRecSpecs  Tightly packaged line. Not an ounce of flab on this one.
Bevraj Of Choice
SteveU I was really hoping that someone would give that angle the treatment it deserved, and not make some shithead remark better suited to a bumper sticker on the back of a rusty '88 F-150 with Arkansas plates.  SteveU made it work.
CliffLevingstonIPresume Beautiful.
Clinton Portishead This was the sort of joke that invited some tool to chime in with a reply that explains the joke. I'm glad that hasn't happened.
MaverickIsAirborne Two really funny shots at New Jersey in  row.


I didn't see a lot that made me jump out of my chair today. Meh was in the air.


KidCanada -1
FloriaTexaYork Hey, look, you're reposting something that you reposted from another blog the other night.  In all fairness, that's a great thing for DUAN, but not elsewhere.
Kinky Kylie This is the stupidest thing I read all day.
RandomHookup Ha, just kidding, this was actually even dumber.  Where's the joke? Where's the humor? This is just some mouthbreathing "Herr, she's sitting on a ball! The ball is near her ladyparts and her butt! Butts and 'giners! I SAID BUM-BUMS AND HOO-HAAS!"
Toiletbrain Jones Just when I thought I'd seen the worst, this dipshit goes and shows us how it's really done. A hacky "just the tip" (that was the joke in the headline, asshead) remark, a cheap Jerry Sandusky remark, and a fucking misspelling. I hope this guy gets shot into space.
xoz ????????

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment